Monday, June 16, 2008

Slip Slidin Away





I experienced my first club ever on Saturday. It was my friend Melissa's graduation party from College, and this was the after-after party! 9 of us in all attended and had two guys to protect us ladies. We all dressed up, and headed into San Francisco city.

It was a cool club, it was called "Club Slide". It was named this because you have to go down a slide to get in. Pretty cool huh?!? I thought so :) Plus, it use to be a meeting place during the Prohibition, booze still remains to be a popular hit. The heels came off and down we went. Luckily, there wasn't a lot of "nasty" things going on there, like so many of the stories I have heard before. Pretty good music I must say, and SUPER crowded, need to add as well it was SUPER hot! I got the full club experience, danced my heart out until 1:30AM.

To top it off we had a limo pick us up and take us back to our cars at the Concord Bart! I started the night slippin down a slide, and as fast as I came down that slide that is how fast I slipped into bed! Whew...what a fun night!

4 comments:

Becky said...

pants only club huh...

Kaylinn said...

I love that you got a blogspot. The club slide sounds super fun. Would have been fun to go. It seems we missed out on doing all the glamorous stuff when we lived there eh? Funny. Keil looks good too..he always did in my opinion! ;)

Michele said...

Sarah my long lost friend! How are you? I thought you were still in Montana. When did you move back to CA? I have a blog too but it is set on private. So I need your email address. Email me and then I will send you an invite. michelesroberts@gmail.com I'm in the Sacramento area so maybe sometime we can meet up!

Michele said...

By the way if you don't know who michele is on the last comment it's me, Michele Stoddard